For over 5 milleniums, across continents and cultures, essential oils have been known to offer a safe and natural approach to wellness. Whether you're just curious, or looking to begin your own journey with our Cle Collective essential oils, here are some tips to facilitate a safe and enjoyable practice for you and your family:
100% Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free
The Cle Collective creates 100% natural products to support your everyday needs. Handmade in small batches with vegan, cruelty-free ingredients, the essential oils used in each roller blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils. Whether it be easing your baby's discomfort, helping you relax into a deep sleep, or giving you that inner glow; each of their essential oil blends has been carefully created to provide you with therapeutic benefits and support.
We recommend always completing a patch test before first use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours. If any soreness, redness, or irritation is experienced, do not use the blend. You may want to find out if you are allergic to one of the ingredients.
The Tired, Teethy, Tummy, Tantrum, and Barrier essential oil blends are 100% natural and baby safe. The Cle Collective essential oils in this blend are diluted to 0.5-1.0%, which is recommended as safe for babies 3+ months.
Our Belly Oil and Morning essential oil blends contain only pregnancy-safe essential oils. During pregnancy, we advise using essential oils from the second trimester onwards. It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
The Milky blend was created specifically for lactating mamas, and contains only breastfeeding-safe essential oils. Ingredients that may suppress milk supply (such as peppermint) have not been included in the blend.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as needed basis.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach of children.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil. The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read and follow instructions carefully.
- If in doubt, discuss with your medical practitioner before using essential oil blends. All information, content and product descriptions are guidelines, and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. The Cle Collective are not medical practitioners and these products, information, and statements regarding The Cle Collective products have not been evaluated by the TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. If using in conjunction with prescribed medication or therapy, always inform your primary care physician of what you are using to ensure they are conducive.